17 Ritter Crescent, Unionville – SOLD!
- Posted by karenharvey
- On March 7, 2020
LISTED @ $2,198,000 – The Unionville home you’ve been waiting for! Prestigious Normandale community on a 1/4 acre ravine lot & steps to bridges and walking paths to Toogood Pond and Historic Main Street.
- Lot 215′ deep on north side and 149′ across the rear.
- Quality renovations with smooth ceilings top to bottom, spacious open concept re-design with custom Selba kitchen plus custom cabinetry in family room & mudroom.
- Dining room with seating for 12 with a stunning Swarovski crystal chandelier.
- Hardwood staircases and floors. Spa-inspired washrooms. Large basement apartment features 2nd full kitchen with built-in appliances, media room, gas fireplace, bedroom & bath.
- Stone driveway and walkway.
- Convenient busing to elementary schools. Top ranked high schools. Walk to the The Village Grocer
To learn more about this property or others in your area, contact Karen Harvey today.
Karen Harvey, CPA, CGA, Broker
Cell: (416) 817-8627
Office: (905) 471-2121
CENTURY 21® Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
165 Main Street N., Markham, ON, L3P 1Y2
*Independently owned & operated.