- Posted by karenharvey
- On August 24, 2020
LISTED @ $4,600 / Month – Largest ground floor suite at The Varley – 1,642sf overlooking the greenbelt featuring 13′ ceilings with 3 sets of garden doors and key entry providing your very own entry / exit to the walkway leading just steps to historic Main Street Unionville. Minutes from top ranked schools, Downtown Markham, Go Station, Hwy 407/404.
- 13′ ceilings providing breathtaking views of the greenbelt.
- Two balconies, 3 sets of garden doors (plus phantom screens) with key entry provides your very own entry / exit to the walkway leading to historic Main Street shops, restaurants, year round events & festivals, Toogood Pond & walking paths. It’s like bungalow living without the maintenance.
- 1,642sq ft., 2 spacious bedrooms plus den/family room with garden doors, 3 washrooms
- Spacious Irpina designer kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite counters, breakfast bar, Miele integrated paneled fridge, wall oven, cook top, hood fan, built-in microwave.
- Separate laundry room with Whirlpool washer & dryer
- 2 side-by-side parking spaces
- Custom blinds.
Luxurious lobby with 24-hour Concierge, Theatre, Fitness Centre, Yoga Studio, Party Room, Outdoor Courtyard, Guest Suite, Pet Wash Facilities
To learn more about this property or others in your area, contact Karen Harvey today.
Karen Harvey, CPA, CGA, Broker
Cell: (416) 817-8627
Office: (905) 471-2121
CENTURY 21® Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
165 Main Street N., Markham, ON, L3P 1Y2
*Independently owned & operated.